Wednesday, June 10

New Catalog!

So I have been sitting on the news that I have my demo copy of the new 2009-2010 Idea Book and catalog. Wanted to relish it all by myself for a few days.

I do love the new In Colors, they are all over the place in retail stores, magazine layouts, etc. When SU! introduce the concept of "In Colors" a few years ago, I admit I was skeptical and wondered if it really mattered. Well, I can tell you it does. The fresh, up to date colors add a whole new dimension and vitality to 'old' stamp sets.

Someday I will have my photo taking and posting abilities on the same wave length and have some pictures to share.

For now, I guess you have to take my word for it!

I'll be back soon with thoughts on new stamp sets. No, I can't show you, can't even name names, but I can tell you what I think.....

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment