Wednesday, June 10

Hey, I'm back. Funny how that happens, I just show up at random times.....

Did not browse/slobber on my new catalog today, but thought I'd come back to share some thoughts about the stamp sets, like I promised.

There is something for everyone in this new catalog! Fun and furry, cute and sassy, elegant line drawings for coloring. Some great new sentiment sets too, fresh and up to date. Some offerings have been completely re-vamped, you will have a clue if you have checked out the Last Chance Stamp list. Lots of old favorites staying around too, like Lovely as a Tree.

There is always a lot of speculation among demos before the Last Chance list comes out, friendly contests to guess the most sets that will only be available for a short while longer. Lovely as a Tree, Sincere Salutations, and Curvy Verses were all on the chopping block, in most demos minds, but these perennial favorites survived for another catalog period.

OH, the holiday selection! Can't even believe I didn't mention that! Lots of bee-u-tee-full holiday stamps, ranging from elegant to just plain cute. You will surely find something to love in this catalog.

Contact me to reserve your copy today. $5.00 each, includes a $5.00 coupon towards your first order of $25 or more. Ask me how to earn one for FREE!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment