Thursday, July 2

The new catalog is here....

I kind of felt like Paul Revere typing that, shouting out the news that the new SU! catalog is here!

It is a great new catalog, new design and layout, feels more like a luxurious magazine than a catalog and of course it is more than that - there are all kinds of fabulous ideas featured in the catalog as well!

New products include kid-friendly princess and pirate themed party kits - including invitations, decorations, party favors and more - all new personalized stamps, polka dot grosgrain ribbon (gorgeous stuff, I was able to pre-order some) and a wonderful new selection of Under $10 products.

Did you know there are over 1000 items in this catalog under $25? It's true.

Contact me today to find out how to earn items from your wish list for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! Lovin' the new catalog! The dilemma is what do I get first?!?!?!? Had a great time at the class last week - I'll be making loads of those tri-shutter cards now that I know they're not as complicated as they look!

    ReplyDelete